1. How We Collect and Use Information
We collect the following types of information about you:
Information we collect from you directly:
Registration and Profile Information. When you create an account or when you use our services, we may collect your personal information such as your username, first and last name, email address, mobile phone number and a photo, if you chose to have a photo associated with your account. We may also collect billing information when you sign up for a Premium service.
Data collected through use of the Service. After you set up your account, we may ask for other profile and demographic information, such as personal emergency instructions and information, and nickname.
Geolocation. We collect your instance id, other unique user identifiers as well as your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. If you turn off location sharing in one or more of your circles, we will not share your location with such circles; however, while you are logged in to your account with location sharing turned on, we will continue to collect your location information in order to provide the Service (for example, to provide our services to share your location with the other circles whom you continue to allow to see your location). We maintain location information only so long as is reasonable to provide the Service. We may maintain de-identified location data for a longer period of time in order to analyze aggregate trends and metrics.
Driving Event Data. We collect, and may use a third party to collect, sensory and motion data from your smart phone or mobile device. We maintain sensory and motion data as long as is reasonable to provide the Service.
Messages and User Content. We collect information when you message other members of your known ones (Family/Friends) through use of the service. We may also retain any messages you send using our service to us along.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service and to communicate directly with you, such as to send you alerts on the movements of your known ones (Family/Friends). We may also send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, consent notification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may not opt-out of Service-related e-mails.
Information we receive about you from others:
When you interact with our site through various social media, such as when you Like us on Facebook or post a comment to our Facebook page, we may receive information from the social network such as your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to PayMiTime’s website or Service.
Information we collect automatically through the use of technology:
When you visit our website or use our mobile app, we and our business partners may collect certain information about your computer or device through technology such as cookies, web beacons, log files, or other tracking/recording tools. The information we collect through the use of tracking technologies includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser information, referring/exit pages and URLs, click stream data and how you interact with links on the website, mobile app, or Service, domain names, landing pages, page views, cookie data that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, browsing behavior on our site, mobile device type, mobile device IDs or other persistent identifiers, and location data collected from your mobile device. Some or all of this data may be combined with other personally identifying information described above. When you access our Service by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification numbers associated with your device or our mobile application (including, for example, IMEI, SIM card number, phone number, email ID, a UDID, Unique ID for Advertisers (“IDFA”), Google Ad ID, or Windows Advertising ID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. We use this information to:
• Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site or mobile app
• Provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising
• Track your location
• Monitor the effectiveness of our Service and our marketing campaigns
• Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, users, traffic, and demographic patterns
• Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our Users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses or User IDs, and Automatically update our mobile application on your system and related devices.
We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit, your use of third party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Service.
2. Sharing of Your Information
Personal Information: We may share your personal information with third parties outside PayMiTime and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates in some circumstances, including:
• We share your information, including name, email, location and driving/movement event data, with others within your known ones who are using services of PayMiTime.
• We may share your personal information with our third-party business partners, vendors and consultants who perform services on our behalf or who help us provide our Services, such as accounting, managerial, technical, marketing or analytic services. These business partners will be given access to your information as necessary to deliver the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
• We may share your personal information, including your location data, with third parties for marketing purposes.
• Any information or content that you voluntarily post to the website or to our Facebook page will automatically be available to the public. We may publicly post your reviews and comments online on our website or mobile app, or link your reviews to third party websites.
• We may aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics of our data and may share that anonymized and/or aggregated data with third parties. For example, we may share de-identified location data with third parties that analyze location and movement trends.
• We may at any time buy or sell/divest the company, or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Personal information such as customer names and email addresses, and other user information related to the Service will likely be one of the items transferred in these types of transactions. We may also share, transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions or similar transactions or proceedings.
3. How We Protect Your Information
PayMiTime cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit any personal information through the Service, in which case PayMiTime may not be able to provide its Services to you.
Modifying Your Account Information and Settings: You may modify your account information, update or amend your personal information by logging in to your account. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, consent notification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). If you have any questions about reviewing or modifying your account information, you can contact us directly at info@PayMiTime.com.
Deletion of your Account and Personal Information: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you PayMiTime services.
Third Party Tracking and Advertising: We may permit third party ad networks, social media companies, and other third party services to collect information about the browsing behavior of our users of Service through cookies, social plug-ins, or other tracking technology. We may permit third party online advertising networks to collect information about your use of our services over time, including location information, so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Service as well as on other Websites and Services. Typically, the information is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. You may be able to “opt out” of the collection of information through cookies or other tracking technology by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser’s or mobile device’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. For example, you may be able to opt-out of some targeted advertising on your mobile device by selecting “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android). Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through browser settings but you can uninstall the app if you do not want to have tracking information automatically collected. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at info@PayMiTime.
5. Links to Other Web Sites and Services
7. How to Contact Us
Write our address here.
Flat no. 402, BRS Plaza, Plot no. 3&4, Lanco Hills Road, Hanuman Nagar, Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500089, India